Course starts in village Bobovica (1251m) on mountain Visočica. The village is accessible via asphalt road and it's a 45-minutes-drive from the center of Sarajevo.
After you pass the village you can follow standard mountaineering marks and you will enter a nice forest trail that will guide you to the summit Drstva. Continue towards Vito over ridge and you will reach the summit in 2km. Beautiful scenery will follow this path with constant view on Visočica precious spots.
After you pass summit Vito (1960m) trail goes slightly to the right and main orientation point is once again the ridge and canyon of Međeđa on your right of trail. Then you will pass peak Delelaš and leave peak Parić on the left. When you reach the four gravestones or as some call it “ridge Hrljeve bare” trail goes right at the bottom of canyon Međeđa. Water stream should be always on the right and trail goes through beautiful flower field until you enter the forest. In the forest there is a couple demanding descents that should be taken into account. On the second descent you will arrive at the Međeđa stream and you need to cross it. In about 1km you will arrive to the old Winter huts on Mirak. Then continue moving in the canyon back to Bobovica village.
- This trail is very long and demanding and it takes us in absolute wilderness. Its strongly advisable to use GPS track.
- A lot of water springs are found in the village to fill up water reserve. Have in mind that next water spring is in Međeđa stream (around the 10th km of this route).
Mind your step on difficult terrain and watch for snakes when reaching with your hands or sitting on the grass in the shade.
The mountain rescue service is reached by calling 112.
Savjeti, naznake i linkoviThis trail is cleaned and the trees on path are cut for the purpose of trail running race (annually on June). For the rest of the year it's possible occasional rockfall or erosion of the trail.
Smjernice za skretanja
Kako doći?Take M18 to Krupac, right after the quarry turn right onto R442a towards Mt Bjelašnica and Mt Igman. When you reach Hotel Maršal on Bjelašnica continue straigt ahead, then descend all the way down to Šabići. From Šabići continue to the right till you reach the junction where the road to Umoljani branches off. Take left across the bridge and after 500m turn right towards Bobovica.
ParkingIn the village.
OpremaStandard hiking/trail equipment.
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Feste, bequeme und wasserdichte Bergschuhe oder Zustiegsschuhe
- Kleidung im Mehrschicht-Prinzip mit Feuchtigkeitstransport
- Rucksack (mit Regenhülle)
- Sonnen-, Regen- und Windschutz (Hut, Sonnencreme, wasser- und winddichte Jacke und Hose)
- Ausreichend Proviant und Trinkwasser
- Erste-Hilfe-Set mit Blasenpflaster
- Kit para bolhas
- Biwaksack/Survival Bag
- Navigationsgerät/Karte und Kompass
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.