The remains of a church and of the necropolis with stećak tombstones are located on a small hillock known as Grčka glavica alongside the macadam road.
The necropolis consists of 172 tombstones and numerous graves without tombstones. A single gabled tombstone stands out among the rest, all of which are slab-shaped or chest-shaped. The necropolis covers an area of approx. 1700 m2.
The orientation of the tombstones can be determined with accuracy only in part of the ruins of the church, where the tombstones lay north-east/south-west. Two are decorated, one chest and one gabled, in addition to which one chest bears an epitaph. The decorative motifs on the tombstones consists of a frieze of scrolling vines with trefoils, a frieze composed of a series of parallel diagonal lines and an arcade. The epitaph reveals that the stećak marks the grave of Goisava, second wife of vojvoda Radič, lord of Hum land and some regions of northern Herzegovina, of the Sanković family.
The remains of the church, which may be dated roughly to the 12th or 13th century, are in the eastern part of the necropolis. The ruins of the church were used by the Sanković family as their necropolis from the early 14th century to the middle of 1404.
Source: Unesco World Heritage List