A unique hiking trail with beautiful views and great internal diversity.
Distance 39.1 km
This new trail which goes from Lukomir to the top of Mount Ormanj (Pazarić) is around 50 km long and is a part of the future connection between Green and White trail of Via Dinarica.
The trail is unique in terms of hiking, for the most part it goes over the top ridges of Bjelašnica, with an average height of 2000 meters, with beautiful views and great internal diversity.
A visit to necropolis of stećci tombstones near the village of Lukomir is recommended.
34T 272827 4835350
EquipmentStandard hiking equipment in accordance with the weather conditions
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Blister kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view