Night hike and rewarding stargazing on MtCvrsnica is a must do! Engage all your senses and enjoy the clear sky!
Distance 18.6 km
This is very well marked hiking trail where you'll enjoy both amazing deep forest hike and intensive stargazing at night!
Update: December 07, 2017
Rest StopMountain Lodge Vilinac
Safety informationConsider that this tour goes trough remote wilderness. Mind your step on difficult terrain.
The mountain rescue service is reached by calling 112.
Tips and hintshttp://www.vilinac.ba/
Getting thereDrive to Muharnica from Sovicka Vrata Entrance spot in Blidinje Nature Park. Follow the road for a couple hundred meters to the trailhead on your left sayin Muharnica. Folow the dirt road and after 10 min car drive, you'll see a trailhead and a hiking starting point.
ParkingClose to trailhead at the end of the dirt road.
33T 711399 4838685
EquipmentStandard mountaineering equipment, in accordance with the weather.
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Blister kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view