This is a commonly used trail, especially suitable for cyclists. During the harvesting season, you can find numerous collectors of herbs here.
Distance 2.1 km
This is the trail that connects to the Via Dinarica trail in Sutulija above Vlaholje village and goes further to Nenkovci. At Radojev do locality the trail continues towards Lukavac.
Update: February 10, 2020
34T 290505 4822822
EquipmentStandard hiking equipment depending on the weather and the season.
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Blister kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view