This is an old nomadic road used by the inhabitants of the Vlaholje village to go out to Lukavac, as well as nomadic livestock farmers who used to get their livestock in the area during the summer.
Distance 3 km
This is a new trail that goes from Lukavac across the field and turns at Marina česma (fountain) to the left and below the point called Drvar descends to Sutulija and climbs to Nenkovci (Bijela ravan).
Update: February 10, 2020
34T 289659 4824054
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Blister kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view