Beautiful long tour and win-win combination of beautiful untouched nature and great organic food!
Distance 20 km
Technically unpretentious, but conditionally medium-demanding tour up to 7 hours walk. Despite its length of 20km, this tour is an ideal combination of beautiful untouched nature and views that extend across Bjelasnica, Visocica and Treskavica mountains, across Puzim rock formation, Rakitnica Canyon and Studen potok creek.
Update: November 22, 2019
Getting thereOne has to take Bjelasnica direction, towards Sabici village. Turn right at the bridge at Rakitnica and follow a narrow asphalt road for about 1.5km. There will be a fountain on the left, and across the hill, you will see watermills and a marked hiking trail as a startzing point.
ParkingThere is enough parking space at he fountain, but be aware that this is not a loop tour.
34T 275793 4837590
EquipmentStandard hiking equipment depending on the season and weather conditions. HIking poles are highly recommended.
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Blister kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view