Distance 29.8 km
Mountain transversal trail Durmitor – Maglić, access for mountain-climbing routes Bioča, Maglića, Trzivka, Trnovičkog Durmitor, difficult, exhausting, demanding - endurance, good orientation and good skills moving through the rocks and reefs.
New markings and signals, winter marking doesn't exist, local guide is recommended, required for larger groups of hikers.
Points of interests: Grahovac, Grahovsko field, artificial lake, the ruins of fortresses, caves, karst formations, complexes of mixed forests, high biodiversity of flora and endemic species, viewpoints, tent, catuns.
AuthorVia Dinarica BiH
Update: June 14, 2017
Rest Stopbar kiosk Mratinje
Safety informationWinter marking doesn't exist.
34T 315012 4791442
EquipmentStandard mountaineering equipment and reserves of water and food required.
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Kit para bolhas
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view