Newly marked trail that goes from Nenkovci (Via Dinarica sign post at Bijela ravan area) to the summit of Veliki Treskač (1969 masl) and back to Gvozno Lake, then across Gvozno polje to the stećak tombstones necropolis.
Distance 10 km
The trail goes over the edge of Gvozno Lake towards Veliki Treskač peak. On the way back from the Treskač peak, the trail goes in the direction of Nenkovci near old katuns towards Gvozno polje - the length of the trail to the stećak tombstones necropolis is cca 4 km. In some parts of the trail, a cut through the beech forest was made, as well as throughout the low conifers.
Update: January 27, 2020
Rest StopMountain Hut Gvozno
ParkingVozilo je moguće ostaviti u selu Vlaholje ili u Kalinoviku, odakle se do početne tačke treba pješačiti.
34T 290805 4824670
EquipmentStandard hiking equipment depending of the season and the weather.
Basic Equipment for Mountain Hikes
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
Technical Equipment for Mountain Hikes
- Climbing helmet as required
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view