Mountain bikinmg tour connecting Drvar and Marting Brodm over Cvjetnić village.
Distance 40.3 km
You can use this bike trail to connect Drvar and Martin Brod with a very beautiful scenery. You will pass through the beautiful areas of the village of Cvjetnić.
Don't miss to see Krka river source and Tito's cave.
Update: July 31, 2019
Safety informationThe trail is safe, in some parts there are signs of mine areas, so it is recommended to stay on the trail.
Tips and hints
Obratiti pažnju na turu Izvor Krke i obavezno ga posjetiti.
33T 609759 4914355
EquipmentStandard MTB equipment and helmet is a must!
Basic Equipment for Mountain Biking
- Cycling helmet
- Cycling gloves
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
Technical Equipment for Mountain Biking
- Air pump or CO2 pump including cartridges
- Puncture repair kit
- Replacement inner tube
- Tire levers
- Chain tool
- Hex keys
- Phone / device holder as required
- Bike lock as required
- Where applicable, the bike must meet requirements for road use by having a bell, front and rear lamps and spoke reflectors
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view