Hiking Via Dinarica in Kosovo
EVAdinarica Project Ovjereni partner
mountain hike in Albania: Hiking Via Dinarica in KosovoVideo: Outdooractive – 3D Videos
Hiking the extension of the Via Dinarica White Trail in Kosovo (2018). For more information check out my website, EVAdinarica Project.
"The Kosovo part of the Via Dinarica Trail extends for 120 km through the “accursed mountains” National Park in western Kosovo. The trail is composed of seven sections of medium difficulty with breathtaking views, high peaks and many mountain springs along the marked path. (…) The Kosovo part of the trail connects with the regional Via Dinarica Trail in Albania through Dobërdol reaching the highest peak of the Dinaric Alps, Maja Jezercë (2694m).” – Via Dinarica Kosovo
For this tour on Outdooractive I changed a few sections, because I didn't want to bother you with (all) my detours. The route as you see it here stays up in the mountains as much as possible. It sometimes overlaps with the Peaks of the Balkans trail - those are the "busy" parts - and there are lots of other hiking trails which are marked exactly the same, but at the beginning of every stage you'll find an information table with the map and a short description.
I also uploaded my day stages seperately. You can find them in this list:
For more trailnotes, updates, English stories & Dutch Kosovo stories check out my blog.
- If you're sleeping in a tent, there's no reason to go all the way down to the villages to find accommodation. I did add some guesthouses, but I would surely recommend to camp. Often the guesthouses also have a place for tents or they simply don't mind if you put your tent up somewhere nearby.
- In case you'd like to stay in mountain huts, do call ahead, because they're usually not open unless it's weekend.
- Have a look at this guide book for additional information about the Via Dinarica Trail in Kosovo, Prokletije
Vrste stazaPrikaži visinski profil
OdmorištePushim dhe Pije
Te Liqeni restaurant & guest house
Rudi Guesthouse Bogë
Restaurant Te Kulla
Savjeti, naznake i linkovi
Dutch trail stories, Via Dinarica Kosovo archive
- Ik zag twee beren blog
- Koekeloeren blog
- Met Botte en Ype in de tent blog
- Rode schapen, dikke BMW's en heel, heel, héél veel afval blog
English trail stories
- Via Dinarica in Kosovo trailnotes
- Bears on the Road blog
Autor preporučuje ovu literaturu:
- VIA DINARICA Hiking Guidebook - for cross-border area of Montenegro and Kosovo
- Via Dinarica Practical Information | EVAdinarica Project
- KOSOVO, de uitgestelde oorlog - Raymond Detrez
Preporuke autora karte
- Amazon: Peaks of the Balkans map and in case you're connecting the Via Dinarica in Kosovo to the White Trail in Valbona: Albania Valbona 1:50,000 Trekking Map HU
- 69 Odredišne točke
- 69 Odredišne točke
Pitanja i odgovori
Imaš pitanje o ovom sadržaju? Postavi ih ovdje
Pomozi drugima ostavljanjem prve recenzije