The first beautiful point on this walk is Skok Waterfall. In order to reach it, you have to get off the main road. The road goes on uphill to just above the waterfall. This is where you have to cross or perhaps walk through the Hrasnički potok stream, as there is often no bridge or log across it.
Coming out to Šišan and the view of Lake Veliko is always spectacular, especially in fair weather. During the time of snowmelt, the lake is even larger and more beautiful. The road continues uphill towards Lake Crno. This is the last ascent of the walk. The higher altitude and the shade of the nearby peaks cause Lake Crno to be surrounded by snow somewhat longer. Near the lake you can break for lunch and rest for the walk back to Turovi. In Turovi you can visit Kazani and see interesting shapes in the rocks.
Sigurnosne informacijeThe trail is technically undemanding but there is risk of landmines and you should stay on the marked trail.
Savjeti, naznake i linkovihttp://planinarenje.ba/
Kako stići do tamo?Take M18 from Sarajevo to Trnovo. Just after Trnovo turn right to the village of Turovi.
ParkiranjeYou can leave your car at a lay-by in the village.
OpremaStandard mountaineering equipment, in accordance with the weather.
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Feste, bequeme und wasserdichte Bergschuhe oder Zustiegsschuhe
- Kleidung im Mehrschicht-Prinzip mit Feuchtigkeitstransport
- Rucksack (mit Regenhülle)
- Sonnen-, Regen- und Windschutz (Hut, Sonnencreme, wasser- und winddichte Jacke und Hose)
- Ausreichend Proviant und Trinkwasser
- Erste-Hilfe-Set mit Blasenpflaster
- Blister kit
- Biwaksack/Survival Bag
- Navigationsgerät/Karte und Kompass
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.