There's a junction just by the shelter - the left road leads to the foot of Veliki kuk, the starting point of rock climbs of up to 1 km in height, and the location of the Veliki kuk ferrata; the right road leads to Zli potok and beyond to Tise. Just after the junction there is a spring of fresh water, but in order to reach it you have to climb a few metres up the rock, which can be a challenge if the rock is wet. The problem has been solved by installing a cable, which makes the climb easier.
Twenty metres from the spring starts the easier ferrata via Zli potok. From there to Tisa the ascent is intense, and you should move cautiously. In addition, the trail can be slippery, but there's a cable in dangerous spots. This is the most difficult stretch of the route. At Tisa there is a mountain hut that's not in the best possible condition, but can serve as a shelter.
From Tisa to Žlijeb, the trail goes mostly downhill and is easy to walk. Žlijeb is a fine viewpoint, a good spot to break for lunch or tea.
Сигурносне информацијеThe walk is demanding both technically and in terms of fitness requirements. When climbing up the via ferrata the use of protective gear is mandatory: a helmet, a harness and a ferrata kit (or a Prusik with two carabiners). No risk of landmines.
савети, назнаке и линковиhttp://planinarenje.ba/
смернице за скретања
Kako stići do tamo?Take Exit West from Sarajevo and drive to Jablanica on M17. Pass through Jablanica and continue towards Mostar. When you pass the Begić and Begović bridge turn right across the Neretva and take the macadam road to Diva Grabovica. At the end of the road there is a large lay-by (parking).
ПаркингPark at the big lay-by at the end of the road to Diva Grabovica.
ОпремаA helmet, a harness and a ferrata kit (or a Prusik with two carabiners). Standard mountaineering equipment.
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Feste, bequeme und wasserdichte Bergschuhe oder Zustiegsschuhe
- Kleidung im Mehrschicht-Prinzip mit Feuchtigkeitstransport
- Rucksack (mit Regenhülle)
- Sonnen-, Regen- und Windschutz (Hut, Sonnencreme, wasser- und winddichte Jacke und Hose)
- Ausreichend Proviant und Trinkwasser
- Erste-Hilfe-Set mit Blasenpflaster
- Kit para bolhas
- Biwaksack/Survival Bag
- Navigationsgerät/Karte und Kompass
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.