Jahorina Mini Trail 2019
Via Dinarica Verified partner Explorers Choice
Mini TrailФотографија: Adnan Bubalo, JUT
Mini Trail has a circular 17 km course which comes down along the Olympic ski slope Prača, from where it makes a loop bellow and above the Kalaidža`s Rocks, ascends to flat top Gola Jahorina and finishes at Rajska dolina.
• Start/finish: Jahorina, Rajska dolina, Sunday, 28. juli, 09:00h • length: 17 km • D+ 900 m • Refreshment points: 1 • Time limit: 4 hours and 30 minutes • number of competitors max: 200
1 ITRA point
Врсте стазаПрикажи висински профил
Each trail (MINI, MIDI, MAXI, ULTRA) will have its race coordinator. Members of the organizing team and the members of the Mountain Rescue Team will be positioned along the race route and will be in direct contact with the race coordinator. Medical personnel will also be placed on certain points along the course as well as at the start and finish line.
Check points shall be set up along the route, where members of the staff shall monitor the competitors as they pass and also apply random checks to verify that the competitors are in possession of the obligatory race equipment. Should anyone refuse to undergo the check on the obligatory race supplies, they shall be disqualified immediately.
It is obligatory for competitors to have the following equipment with them, for the full duration of the race on ULTRA, MAXI, MIDI trails:
•camel bag or bottles that contain at least one liter of liquid,
• visible race number,
• space blanket,
• head lamp with spare batteries,
• roadmap (provided by the organizer),
• mobile phone with reliable battery,
• first aid kit with an elastic bandage, pain killers, plasters,
• suitable shoes (trail running shoes or any other alternative minimalist shoe for trail running).
The compulsory equipment may be worn or kept inside the backpack. The obligatory material shall be checked just before the race start. Random checks shall be made along the race route. MINI Trail race participants are not compelled to have space blankets or head lamps, but other equipment listed as mandatory also applies to them.
The organizer recommends the following equipment as well:
•cap, hat or bandana,
• cream for sun and wind protection,
• long sleeve shirt / jacket in case of bad weather conditions in the higher areas,
• protection against mosquito bites, • a small amount of money for the possible purchase of food in the mountain shelters.
The use of poles is permitted. If the competitor decides to use them, he/she has to take care of them from the start to the finish line. The organizer will not take any equipment left by competitors at refreshment points or at any other location during the race.
- 4 Одредишне тачке
- 4 Одредишне тачке
Questions and answers
Would you like to the ask the author a question?
Help others by being the first to add a review.
Photos from others